At Premier Waste, we are paying full attention to the guidelines and advice being set out by our government, to ensure the safety of both our staff and the general public and to play our part in reducing the spread of Covid-19. We are talking to our drivers on a daily basis and working with them to understand and work though the ever evolving situation. We would like to assure the public that we have the following measures in place:
- All Premier Waste employees are committed to following the safety advice given by the government, including self-isolation and not coming into work if they are ill or showing symptoms.
- All Premier Waste drivers are allocated to a specific vehicle, and will remain working on that vehicle only for the duration of these uncertain times.
- All Premier Waste drivers will be segregated to ensure that they comply with the social distancing guidelines.
- Daily cleaning activities have been increased in our premises and our vehicles.
We are working to ensure that it is “business as usual” regarding your refuse service, and we ask that all of our drivers and also that you – the public – are patient and supportive to each other. We would also ask you to observe the following:
- Please refrain from any greetings with our team that include close proximity or contact, and to adhere to social distancing.
- Please ensure that you are following government guidelines on hand-washing and hygiene, and if you feel sick or have been advised to self-isolate, please ensure that your refuse is put out for collection the night before.
Premier Waste Management, we would like to thank you all for your ongoing support. Please stay safe!
#Covid19 #StaySafe #Refuse #CommunitySpirit